Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Coke Rewards

I probably shouldn't announce this proudly but my household goes through a great deal of Coke products. I'm pretty positive my husband may have a small addiction (we're working on it). I'm sure you have seen different codes inside bottle caps and also printed on the inside of the coke boxes, but you never really knew what it was about. Well my dear friends, those little codes equal FREE stuff! I wish I would of payed more attention sooner, we could have earned a lot more! Thankfully one of my wonderful couponing friends told me I just had to join!
It's very, very simple. You should go to mycokerewards.com and register- you can even just simply use your Facebook account to sign up. Every time you get a code you visit the website and enter the code, that's all! There are all different prizes that you can redeem with your points- free soda, gifts, magazine subscriptions, etc. Different products are worth different amounts of points; 2 liter of soda- 3 points, 12 pack- 10 points, 6 pack of bottles- 18 points, 16 oz bottle- 3 points, and a 24 pack is worth 20 points.

I just got a free 12 month subscription of Better Homes and Gardens! Yay! So get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment